Monday, August 3, 2009

Week 8

What was i thinking?
What have i landed myself into?
ohhhhhhhhh!!
Having a hard time coping with severe nausea..........and when i say severe, i mean severe.............weekends are a blur as i sleep and puke ...............i'm hardly able to keep anything down and it's been a nightmare...my weight has gome down from 64 to 60 kgs........am never hungry and if at all i drink water out it comes in no time.................ohoooooooooooo...this is such a torture!!
I had a different picture of the pregnancy experience..........people say they enjoy their pregnancy.....enjoy?? where is the E of the enjoy................this seems like such a pain!!!
Hmmmmmmm...wish i find that E of enjoy soon or i will shrink and lose weight and puke and lose perspective of life..........my doctor refuses to prescribe anti emetic ...........so all i do is sit and suffer!!!
I'm sooo pissed off with this whole experience....nausea, lightheadedness,puking...and what not.......GOD!! please show me the brighter side of this phase called pregnancy!
:(